Terms & Conditions
The term 'Meridian Miniatures' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website.
The term 'you' refers to the user of our website and the customer.
Meridian Miniatures is run by Andrew May, trading as 'Meridian Miniatures'
You can contact us via post at:
10 Sunnyside, Frome, Somerset, BA11 1LD UK.
Or via email at: EMAIL ADDRESS HERE
Sales of Product
In purchasing Meridian Miniatures products, you acknowledge that:
- Meridian Miniatures products are not toys, and are unsuitable for children. -
- Meridian Miniatures products are supplied unpainted, and will require some preparation to remove mold lines etc.
- It is strongly reccomended you wear a dusk mask when preparing the product, to minimise inhalation of dust.
- Meridian Miniatures will do our upmost to ensure perfect parts are sent to you, however your parts may occasionally contain the odd small air bubble which we've missed in quality control.
- Parts are provided according to the invoice generated when you place an order, it is up to you to carefully check your order to ensure you have ordered the required products and quantities.
- Meridian Miniatures products which are shipped outside the EU will have a customs declaration attached.
- Products you import may attract additional costs such as local sales taxes, which Meridian Miniatures is not liable for.
- When you pay for your products, Meridian Miniatures will undertake to ship them to you in accordance with the "Delivery Information", to the address you provide.
- You are responsible for ensuring the address is correct and where applicable, someone is available to recieve the parcel.
- Meridian Miniatures reserve the right to cancel your order and refund all payments made.
Everything on this website, including but not limited to, all photographs, artwork and logos, is copyright Meridian Miniatures or it's suppliers. All rights reserved.
Meridian Miniatures grants permission to use or repost photographs/artwork from this website for personal use, but you are not permitted to alter the copyrighted content in any way and Meridian Miniatures request that you include a link to our website and credit us as the IP owners. Meridian Miniatures reserves the right to withdraw this permission at any time without notice.
Altering Meridian Miniatures content, or using it for commercial use of any kind, is strictly prohibited. If you unsure if your proposed use of Meridian Miniatures Copyright material is permitted or not, please email us.
Products sold on this website, unless otherwise noted in the product description, are copyright Meridian Miniatures, and are protected by UK and international law.
Unauthorised reproduction of any Meridian Miniatures component or miniature is strictly prohibited.
Website Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Meridian Miniatures nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Meridian Miniatures expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Meridian Miniatures shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website. No challenge to the legal status of the trademark owner intended.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Meridian Miniatures endorse the website(s). Meridian Miniatures have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
Nothing in this document affects your statutory rights, Any dealing with Meridian Miniatures Ltd are to be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.